Open Faced Chicken n Gravy sandwich w/ Mashed Tators.
You operate steeping spoil Open Faced Chicken n Gravy sandwich w/ Mashed Tators testing 5 process along with 8 furthermore. Here you are consummate.
method of Open Faced Chicken n Gravy sandwich w/ Mashed Tators
- Prepare 1 of leftover roast or baked chicken.
- You need 1 of leftover pan gravy ( a few great recipes here on the app if you need to make some).
- It's 1 of salt n pepper to taste.
- It's 1 of leftover mashed potatoes our make fresh.
- Prepare 1 of bread your choice.
Open Faced Chicken n Gravy sandwich w/ Mashed Tators compound
- remove all meat from carcass of the chicken. get all the grooves you can where the tender meat sits too. use the leg, wings, back, neck, tail, etc.. shred and year the chicken pieces..
- in a sauce pan place chicken pieces and gravy. salt n pepper to taste..
- heart until bubbling add water if needed to desired thickness..
- heat mashed potatoes in microwave or pot or make new..
- on a plate place a slice of bread of you're choice. next to it place a heaping spoonful of mashed potatoes..
- pour chicken gravy all over everything and serve!.
- a quick easy lunch!.
- amounts of ingredients depends on how much you have left and how many you wanna serve.. :).