Whosayna’s Middle Eastern Style Chicken Barbeque.
You do ones thing steeping griddle Whosayna’s Middle Eastern Style Chicken Barbeque using 14 instructions moreover 7 also. Here you go win.
program of Whosayna’s Middle Eastern Style Chicken Barbeque
- It's 2 of Chicken (cut in quatre).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Paprika.
- It's 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder (freshly made).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garam Masala.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- It's 2 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- You need 1/4 cup of Oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Orange colour.
Whosayna’s Middle Eastern Style Chicken Barbeque gradually
- Slit chicken pieces all over back and front.
- In a pan put oil and all spices with colour, ginger and garlic paste mix well, keep on flame.
- Let it boil once, remove from flame and add yogurt and lemon juice then beat well.
- Apply marinade on each piece very well..
- Let it marinate for five hours..
- Then barbeque it on medium flame, turning and basting it..
- Leftover marinade mix with little oil and keep on basting as you grill it..