Pakistani streetstyle Chicken Karahi/ Kadai Chicken.
You succeed broiling sear Pakistani streetstyle Chicken Karahi/ Kadai Chicken working 12 receipt as a consequence 6 so. Here you go gain.
receipt of Pakistani streetstyle Chicken Karahi/ Kadai Chicken
- Prepare 2 kg of Chicken.
- It's 6 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It's 10 of Green chilies.
- It's as required of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- You need 1 cup of Curd.
- You need 1 tbsp of Kashmiri chillipowder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It's 1&1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Prepare 1&1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's 1 cup of Veg oil.
Pakistani streetstyle Chicken Karahi/ Kadai Chicken procedure
- Heat a kadai and add oil. Add the chicken pieces and cook. When the colour of chicken starts changing (a whitish colour) Add tomatoes full or cut to half, greenchillies and salt. (Cook in high flame throughout).
- When tomatoes are cooked remove it's skin. With a spatula break down the tomatoes so that it blends well with the gravy..
- Add ginger garlic paste and stir well to avoid sticking to the bottom..
- When the raw smell of gingergarlic is gone add chilli powder, coriander powder, pepper powder and garam masala powder and cook well..
- When the masala is cooked and the gravy is almost dry add curd and roast well..
- Chicken Karahi is ready. Serve garnishing some coriander leaves on top..