Boneless Chicken Masala.
You arrange steeping doctor Boneless Chicken Masala testing 14 ingredients moreover 3 as well as. Here is how you conclude.
procedure of Boneless Chicken Masala
- Prepare 500 gms of Chicken boneless.
- It's 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- It's 2 tbsp of Red Chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- It's 2 of Capsicum thinly sliced.
- It's 2 of Onions thinly sliced.
- It's 2 of Green Chillies finely chopped.
- You need 4 tbsp of Oil.
- It's 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Dry Mango powder or Amchur.
Boneless Chicken Masala compound
- Heat Oil and saute sliced Onions with Ginger garlic paste and some Salt on a low heat. After 5 minutes of sauteeing, add Chicken and the rest of the powdered spices. Mix well and cover with a lid..
- Let it cook undisturbed on a low heat until 15-20 minutes. If required, just drizzle some water in order to save it from getting burnt at the bottom. Five minutes before time, add sliced Capsicum or Shimla Mirch. Give all of that a good mix. Adjust Salt and garnish with lots of freshly chopped Coriander Leaves..
- Enjoy with your loved ones and friends at mealtimes. It goes well with Fried Rice, Plain Rice, Phulkas, Chapatis Pulaos, Dals etc. The choices are endless..