You can heating scald Chicken Balti accepting 22 compound as a consequence 9 steps. Here is how you do the trick.
technique of Chicken Balti
- Prepare 220 grams of boneless skinless chicken thighs diced.
- It's 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of hot smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- It's stick of Cinnamon.
- It's 2 of cardamom pods.
- Prepare 1/2 of green chilli.
- It's of Sprinkling of cumin seeds.
- It's 1/2 of onion diced.
- You need 1 inch of of, coarsely grated ginger.
- You need 1 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 150 ml of passata.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper sliced.
- It's 1 of medium tomato chopped.
- Prepare of Large handful baby spinach.
- Prepare handful of fresh coriander, chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It's 75 ml of water.
Chicken Balti one at a time
- Put the chicken in a medium bowl. Mix in the lime juice, paprika, chilli powder and a grinding of black pepper, set aside to marinate whilst we prepare the veggies..
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a non-stick pan. Place in the cinnamon stick, cardamom pods, chilli and cumin seeds, and stir to release the flavour. Add in the onion, garlic and ginger and fry over a medium-high heat for 3-4 mins until the onion starts to turn brown..
- Add the remaining oil, then drop in the chicken and stir-fry for 2-3. Then pour in the turmeric, cumin, ground coriander and garam masala into the pan, turn down the heat so it slowly simmers for a few mins, then add the passata the water, then add the slices of pepper..
- Keep the heat low so it slowly simmers down which should be 15 – 20 minutes. Leave it longer if you like it just gets better.
- Once the chicken is tender add the chopped tomato, simmer for 2-3 mins, then add the spinach and turn it over in the pan to just wilt. If you want to thin down the sauce, splash in a little more water.Enjoy.