Healthy banana honey flapjack. These lovely banana flapjacks store and freeze really well but there is one thing to bear in mind. Heat the butter, peanut butter and honey or maple syrup in a small pan until melted. Tip the oats, the dried fruit and the seeds into a large bowl.
If you would rather not load up on these ingredients, here is an alternative recipe to try. Here's why they are so great: Super quick to prepare the mixture No sugar, syrup or butter. Stir in the honey and mix until well combined. You execute browning ruin Healthy banana honey flapjack employing 8 prescription along with 7 and. Here you go realize.
instructions of Healthy banana honey flapjack
- You need 140 g of rolled oats.
- Prepare 2 of overripe bananas.
- Prepare 50 g of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of apple juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
- You need 50 g of dried apricots.
- Prepare 75 g of raisins.
- You need 50 g of dried stoned dates.
Place the butter, sugar, honey and salt in a medium pan over a low heat, then allow the butter to melt, stirring occasionally. I really hope you enjoy these healthy banana coconut flapjacks, they're so quick and easy to make and keep for up to a week in an airtight container. These low fat banana flapjacks will curb a sweet craving and they're low syn on slimming world too! That's way over the amount of saturated fat and processed sugar that Method.
Healthy banana honey flapjack method
- Melt butter and honey in a pan..
- Chop and add fruit and apple juice..
- Pour butter mixture over oats and add mashed banana..
- Mix to fully combine, ensuring no dried oats remain..
- Press down with the back on a spoon into a 20x20cm lined baking tin. Use a larger tin for thinner flapjacks or a smaller tin for thicker ones but adjust the cooking times accordingly..
- Bake in a warm oven at 150C for 35-40minutes or until the flapjack is golden and beginning to pull away from the sides of the tin..
- Cool then cut into pieces. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Serve cold as a snack or warm with hot custard for a delicious dessert..
Put the butter, sugar and honey in a saucepan and heat, stirring occasionally, until the butter has melted and the sugar has dissolved. Add the oats and nuts, fruit, ginger or coconut, if. Melt butter, sugar and honey in a saucepan on a medium heat. Once butter , sugar and honey melted add to the oats in a separate mixing bowl. Put in a greased tin and make sure its evenly spread out.