Matar Pulao. Peas Pulao Recipe with video and step by step photos. This easy and tasty peas pulao is aromatic and has sweet tones Home » Recipes » Pulao Recipes » Peas Pulao Green peas are known as matar in hindi and Pulao is a Indian rice pilaf.
You can have it with any Indian curry or lentils..aloo matar pulao recipe is a result of such innovation where diced aloo and peas are sauteed with finally, i would like to highlight my other indian pulao recipes collection with this post of aloo matar. Matar Pulao Recipe in Urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk. Choose a good quality, aged rice to get perfectly cooked rice. You move toasting decoct Matar Pulao working 15 procedure including 4 furthermore. Here you go win.
instructions of Matar Pulao
- You need 1 cup of rice, soaked, rinsed.
- You need 1/2 cup of peas.
- It's 1 of tomato, chopped.
- You need 1 of large potato, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger+ garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It's 1 of green chili, chopped.
- You need 1 pinch of asafoetida (hing).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
However, matar pulao's suave taste makes it a good accompaniment for any subzi or raita. The matar pulao is a popular one-pot meal that is prepared across the country with slight variations. It can also be a part of an elaborate dinner. In South Indian weddings, matar pulao is a mandatory.
Matar Pulao instructions
- First wash and soak the rice for 15-20 minutes..
- Heat oil add cumin seeds saute for a second. Add ginger+ garlic paste fry for a second, add chopped onion saute for a minute. Now add tomato, green chillies and fry on a medium flame. Add peas potato and all spices mix very well..
- Add water and rice mix well. Cook for 1-2 whistle..
- Serve hot matar Pulao with curd & pickle..
Yummy and fragrant matar Pulao also referred to as pea pulao is prepared with aromatic spices, peas and Basmati Rice. This fragrant pulao is an excellent accompaniment to any Indian meal. This mildly flavored rice dish is known as matar pulao or pea pulao and it is so easy to make. The caramelized onions, aromatic spices and the sweetness from the peas make this bowl of rice taste a. Peas Pulao/Matar Pulao with onion raita.