Salt paratha with Aloo Sabzi.
You make ready steaming sauté Salt paratha with Aloo Sabzi adopting 15 modus operandi so 3 and. Here you are make hay.
instructions of Salt paratha with Aloo Sabzi
- You need of For Aloo Sabzi.
- You need 4 of medium potato boiled(half mashed /half cut in cubes).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 3 of medium tomato chopped.
- You need of Some coriander leaves chopped.
- You need of Salt as required.
- It's 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 of tap Red chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare of For salt Partha.
- You need 2 cup of wheat dough.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It's as needed of Ghee.
Salt paratha with Aloo Sabzi prescription
- Take a pan heat oil add ginger garlic paste, saute it, add onion saute it well, then onion change color add tomato chopped, after add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and other ingredients. Your tadka roasted well, add potatoes and little bit 3,cover it for 10 min, add coriander leaves and garam masala ready your aloo sabzi..
- For Salt Paratha: Divided your dough to some parts,roll to balls covered it, dip the ball in the flour,dust off extra flour. Apply ghee all over Paratha add sprinkle salt and fold it, roll to square make a 6 inch square paratha. Place in the area cook both side until the look light brown add ghee both side, ready your paratha..
- Serve your salt paratha, aloo sabzi with pickle..