Carrot and walnut halwa (vegan). Gajar Ka Halwa is a a dessert made with shredded carrots that are roasted with non dairy milk and cardamom to make a sweet melt in your mouth dessert. Gajar Halwa tastes like a moist cardamom Carrot Cake crumble. A vegan carrot halwa or gajar halwa made with nutty almond milk and cardamom.
Vegan Carrot Halwa Recipe with step by step photos. This is an Indian carrot pudding made with grated carrots, almond milk, sugar and dry fruits. In this vegan carrot halwa recipe, almond milk is used to make the halwa. the method of making this recipe is exactly the way I make halwa with milk. You fulfill toasting deep fry Carrot and walnut halwa (vegan) employing 5 process and 5 as well as. Here you go do a bang-up job.
ingredients of Carrot and walnut halwa (vegan)
- You need 3 cups of grated carrots.
- It's 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar or to your taste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- It's 100 ml of hot water.
To make vegan carrot halwa is very easy and this version is soy-free and can be made nut-free. You can also make it with no added sugar too if you use Carrot halwa reminds me of many childhood memories when my mum used to make it. At that time I was having the non vegan full fat version. Vegan Carrot Halwa A vegan version of traditional dessert called Gajar Ka Halwa cooked in almond milk and dairy free products is just ready to cook in your.
Carrot and walnut halwa (vegan) ingredients
- Add the grated carrots and sugar in a heavy bottom non stick pan. Cook on medium heat stirring occasionally until all the sugar is incorporated and has been absorbed. Once it is of thick consistency add hot water and let it cook until all water is absorb and its of thick consistency again..
- Add the chopped walnuts and cardamom powder and mix well. Transfer in a greased tray and let it set for few hours. Cut in desired shape. You can also fill in pastry cases and decorate with fresh cream (if you are not vegan) or garnish with nuts..
Add in the cashew mylk, stirring continuously. Walnut Halwa recipe - How to make Walnut Halwa. Punjabi Sweets Dry Fruit Flavours Add the walnuts and cook over a slow flame, stirring continuously, till the mixture turns golden brown Low Calorie Gajar Halwa. Bottle Gourd, Carrot and Beetroot Halwa, Microwave Recipe. INSTANT POT GAJAR HALWA - Carrot Halwa is an Indian dessert, a flourless warm Carrot Cake spiced with cardamom.