Gajar ka halwa. (Desi gajar). ✓ Once again, it's our pleasure as we revisit Tifinbox restaurant kitchen, where head chef Pankaj kindly reveals another of his recipe secrets from his. Hello this Our First Recipe on this channel And in this video we are making Gajar ka Halwa (Carrot Pudding) which is a very Famous Indian Desert Cuisine. Like Share Subscribe to Mum's Desi Kitchen Channel Also Comment your questions/feedbacks and experience.
About Gajar Halwa Sunehri Style Recipe Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe: A favourite across the country, this Indian dessert Gajar Ka Halwa is a delicious blend of carrot (gajar) with milk and sugar in desi ghee that adds to the aroma and flavour. An easy recipe that is usually made in winters when the carrots. You arrange brewing brown Gajar ka halwa. (Desi gajar) using 7 compound moreover 7 along with. Here you are consummate.
process of Gajar ka halwa. (Desi gajar)
- Prepare 1 kg of Carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream (available at home).
- It's 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped nuts (almond/ cashews).
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of ghee.
- It's 2 drop of red food colour (optional, but I didn't use).
Gajar ka Halwa is a perfect dessert for any celebration. Gajar Ka Halwa is a classical Indian dessert, this is also known as gajrala. Gajar ka Halwa is a delicious and popular sweet made with few ingredients, carrots, milk, sugar and flavored with cardamom. Easy Gajar ka Halwa in Urdu is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home.
Gajar ka halwa. (Desi gajar) method
- Wash carrots and peel off it..
- Gret it in small greter. And put this all into a big pressure cooker..
- Add more than half sugar and cream. Mix well and cook on medium heat for 5-7 min..
- Cover the lid and do 1 whistle on slow flame. (Add colour if u want bright colour, after opening lid.) Remove lid and cook on slow flame till cream part / watery part burns..
- Now add sugar if required, cardsmom powder and ghee. Mix well and saute nicely for 3-4 min. It will turns transparent and nice aroma release from it..
- Remove from heat and cool down a little. Add nuts and mix well..
- Serve a sweetness of halwa, hot or cold.. depends on mood. :The.
It provides you an awesome taste of Riwaiti Mithaiyan. Please tell it so I can make this and other kids recipes perfectly. Gajar Halwa is made in north India only during winters. The reason is that it is made using the fresh red carrots that we get in winters in Delhi. So during winters if you go to anyone's house in Delhi, they will most probably serve you this dessert.