Eggless Basil and Chia Farfalle Home made.
You take on toasting pressure-cook Eggless Basil and Chia Farfalle Home made practicing 6 procedure and 16 moreover. Here you go hit.
prescription of Eggless Basil and Chia Farfalle Home made
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 cup of basil leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of coconut oil.
- You need 3 tbsps of water hot.
- You need 1/2 cup of water warm.
Eggless Basil and Chia Farfalle Home made in succession
- Combine chia seeds and hot water into a paste..
- Blend together basil leaves, chia seeds mixture and warm water..
- Dump flour onto work surface and make a well..
- Add blended mixture into well..
- Add in coconut oil..
- Using a fork, carefully mix flour into basil mixture a little at a time. Careful not to break the well..
- Combine until you get a dough..
- Knead dough until smooth, about 5 mins..
- Wrap is plastic wrap and let sit at room temperature for 30 mins..
- Divide into four. Roll out one piece at a time, keeping the rest covered while you work..
- Roll out as thin as possible..
- Cut into 3"strips..
- Cut strips into 4" rectangles..
- Gather the middle to form a bow..
- To cook, boil for 10-15 mins, test by cutting middle..
- You can also freeze the bows individually on a cookie tray and then put them in a zip lock bag. To cook, drop them in boiling water for 15-20 mins..